Membership Awards Application
This award application must be sent electronically by March 1, 2020 at 11:59pm either through the West Virginia PTA website link or by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. All PTA/PTSA local units must be in good standing according to the Standards of Affiliation requirements.
- Blue Seal 10% increase in membership over last year
- Red Seal Membership equals 50% of school enrollment as of 11/15/2018
- Gold Seal One adult per child in school
- Gold Seal/PTSA One adult per student and 30% of student enrollment
- 40% of your School enrollment
- PTAs with a membership increase of 50 or more
- PTA with the largest membership increase regardless of enrollment
- PTA with the largest membership increase over last year (based on percentage)
- PTA with the largest membership increase by Region over last year (based on percentage)
- Back to School – units submitting 25 or more members before September 15th.
- Early Bird – units submitting 25 or more members between Sept. 15th and Oct. 1st.
- Membership Magic – units reaching 75% of previous year’s total membership by Nov. 15th.
- 100% Faculty – units with 100% of faculty and administrators belonging to unit.
- Focus on Fathers – 30% of membership is comprised of fathers/male guardians.